ALL classes have an entrance fee of:
$10 – 1 person
$18 – 2 people
- Browtisan – 4 November (2 – 5pm)
Beauty by Browtisan
- There will be 2 sessions: both sessions are about the same thing
- There will be a live eyebrow embroidery demonstration to prove that eyebrow embroidery is not as painful as one believes and that it is easy to care and maintain your brows.
- Guests will get tips on eyebrow embroidery and have their questions answered by experts from Browtisan
- Benny Gems – 28 October 2 – 5pm
Customise your own wedding bands
- Experts from Benny Gems will be teaching couples how to differentiate and choose the different materials for their rings. (gold vs platinum vs palladium)
- Through this couples will be able to choose the material suited to them and their lifestyle
- Couples will also get to browse through over hundreds of wedding band designs
- There will be High tea and goodie bags
- There is also a limited number of seats
- Need to RSVP by 21 Oct
- 1 pax: $10
- 2 pax: $18
- Lynx – 2 December 2 – 4pm
Marriage Proposal Planning Workshop
- Mainly for guys who are planning to propose to their partner
- They will be taught the psychology behind a successful and unforgettable proposal
- They will also be taught on how to stay within their budget but still achieve the perfect proposal
- They will be taught on the things to consider before proposing and there will be examples of the popular romantic proposals.
- Kelvin Photography – 18 November 2017 2 – 4pm
The Wedding Closet
- Experienced photographer kelvin lim will be explaining more on why wedding albums end up being stored away and how couples should select photography styles that will suit them.
This is to help couples have a better understanding of what they can expect and what they are paying for and gives couples a clearer idea on what to look for in their wedding photographer.